Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Matsunoko: Matchaman

Before my love for Transformers, G.I.Joe, Voltron,...etc; as far back as I can remember, my older brother and I used sit in front of the TV to watch G-Force! It consisted of group of 5 who used to jump around and beat up people in bird suits. That cartoon was magical.

Fast forward to 2010. Capcom is releasing Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom domestically today for the Nintendo Wii,... and boy am I excited. As a homage to the Gatchaman series (or Battle of the Planets, as some people may remember it), I present to you a little Matt cosplaying as Ken the Eagle.

So do yourself a favor, and pick up a copy, then drop my a note so we can play some rounds online. Or don't. It doesn't matter to me. Either way I'm going to have my fun. -Matt

4 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

Wonderful rendering....

Make sure you stay in character...
that means lots of three frame mouth cycles and some manga style action poses..

P

aintshakespeare said...

That's awesome! I do remember that cartoon. We got to watch about 15 minutes before the bus came.

Your drawing is perfect.

Mr.Mr. said...

Wow, ...thanks for the kind words, guys.

GOGOPEDRO said...

I'd probably be the Owl..